Multi-model forecast skill for mid-summer rainfall over southern Africa
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 303–314, February 2012
How to Cite
Landman, W. A. and Beraki, A. (2012), Multi-model forecast skill for mid-summer rainfall over southern Africa. Int. J. Climatol., 32: 303–314. doi: 10.1002/joc.2273
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2010
- Water Research Commission of South Africa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!