A framework for the evaluation of the South Asian summer monsoon in a regional climate model applied to REMO
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 430–440, 15 March 2012
How to Cite
Saeed, F., Hagemann, S. and Jacob, D. (2012), A framework for the evaluation of the South Asian summer monsoon in a regional climate model applied to REMO. Int. J. Climatol., 32: 430–440. doi: 10.1002/joc.2285
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!