The contributions of Y. Dibike, T. Prowse, B. Bonsal and L.de Rham were written in the course of their employment at Environment Canada.
Simulation of North American lake-ice cover characteristics under contemporary and future climate conditions†
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society and Crown in the right of Canada.
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 695–709, April 2012
How to Cite
Dibike, Y., Prowse, T., Bonsal, B., Rham, L. d. and Saloranta, T. (2012), Simulation of North American lake-ice cover characteristics under contemporary and future climate conditions. Int. J. Climatol., 32: 695–709. doi: 10.1002/joc.2300
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!