On the decoupling of the IODZM from southern Africa Summer rainfall variability
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 727–746, April 2012
How to Cite
Manatsa, D., Reason, C. J. C. and Mukwada, G. (2012), On the decoupling of the IODZM from southern Africa Summer rainfall variability. Int. J. Climatol., 32: 727–746. doi: 10.1002/joc.2306
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!