Possible effects of the North Atlantic Oscillation on the strengthening relationship between the East Asian Summer monsoon and ENSO
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 794–800, April 2012
How to Cite
Wu, Z., Li, J., Jiang, Z., He, J. and Zhu, X. (2012), Possible effects of the North Atlantic Oscillation on the strengthening relationship between the East Asian Summer monsoon and ENSO. Int. J. Climatol., 32: 794–800. doi: 10.1002/joc.2309
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2010
- National Basic Research Program ‘973’ of China. Grant Number: 2010CB950401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!