Relationship between daily atmospheric circulation types and winter dry/wet spells in western Iran
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1056–1068, 15 June 2012
How to Cite
Raziei, T., Bordi, I., Pereira, L. S., Corte-Real, J. and Santos, J. A. (2012), Relationship between daily atmospheric circulation types and winter dry/wet spells in western Iran. Int. J. Climatol., 32: 1056–1068. doi: 10.1002/joc.2330
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2009
- Department of Physics at the University of Rome “La Sapienza”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!