Assessment of summer extremes and climate variability over the north-east of North America as simulated by the Canadian Regional Climate Model
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1615–1627, September 2012
How to Cite
Roy, P., Gachon, P. and Laprise, R. (2012), Assessment of summer extremes and climate variability over the north-east of North America as simulated by the Canadian Regional Climate Model. Int. J. Climatol., 32: 1615–1627. doi: 10.1002/joc.2382
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!