Intercomparison of summer rainfall diurnal features between station rain gauge data and TRMM 3B42 product over central eastern China
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1690–1696, September 2012
How to Cite
Yuan, W., Li, J., Chen, H. and Yu, R. (2012), Intercomparison of summer rainfall diurnal features between station rain gauge data and TRMM 3B42 product over central eastern China. Int. J. Climatol., 32: 1690–1696. doi: 10.1002/joc.2384
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 40625014, 40921003, 40705025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!