Landfalling tropical cyclones activities in the south China: intensifying or weakening?
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1815–1824, October 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Q., Zhang, W., Lu, X. and Chen, Y. D. (2012), Landfalling tropical cyclones activities in the south China: intensifying or weakening?. Int. J. Climatol., 32: 1815–1824. doi: 10.1002/joc.2396
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2010
- Guangdong Science and Technology Department. Grant Numbers: 2010B050800001, 2010B050300010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41071020, 50839005
- Outstanding Young Teachers of the Sun Yat-sen University. Grant Number: 2009-37000-1132381
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 4203384
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!