Spatial coherency of extreme weather events in Germany and Switzerland
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1863–1874, October 2012
How to Cite
Pfahl, S. and Wernli, H. (2012), Spatial coherency of extreme weather events in Germany and Switzerland. Int. J. Climatol., 32: 1863–1874. doi: 10.1002/joc.2401
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!