Regionalization of the probability of wet spells and rainfall persistence in the Basque Country (Northern Spain)
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1909–1920, October 2012
How to Cite
Fdez-Arroyabe Hernáez, P. and Martin-Vide, J. (2012), Regionalization of the probability of wet spells and rainfall persistence in the Basque Country (Northern Spain). Int. J. Climatol., 32: 1909–1920. doi: 10.1002/joc.2405
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!