Tracking mesoscale convective systems in the Sahel: relation between cloud parameters and precipitation
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1921–1934, October 2012
How to Cite
Goyens, C., Lauwaet, D., Schröder, M., Demuzere, M. and Van Lipzig, N. P. M. (2012), Tracking mesoscale convective systems in the Sahel: relation between cloud parameters and precipitation. Int. J. Climatol., 32: 1921–1934. doi: 10.1002/joc.2407
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!