The contributions of these authors to this article were prepared as part of their official duties as United States Federal Government employees.
Development of an enhanced tropical cyclone tracks database for the southwest Pacific from 1840 to 2010
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 32, Issue 14, pages 2240–2250, 30 November 2012
How to Cite
Diamond, H. J., Lorrey, A. M., Knapp, K. R. and Levinson, D. H. (2012), Development of an enhanced tropical cyclone tracks database for the southwest Pacific from 1840 to 2010. Int. J. Climatol., 32: 2240–2250. doi: 10.1002/joc.2412
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!