Developing site-specific future temperature scenarios for Northern Ireland: addressing key issues employing a statistical downscaling approach
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 32, Issue 13, pages 2007–2019, 15 November 2012
How to Cite
Mullan, D., Fealy, R. and Favis-Mortlock, D. (2012), Developing site-specific future temperature scenarios for Northern Ireland: addressing key issues employing a statistical downscaling approach. Int. J. Climatol., 32: 2007–2019. doi: 10.1002/joc.2414
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!