The future of dry and wet spells in Europe: a comprehensive study based on the ENSEMBLES regional climate models
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 32, Issue 13, pages 1951–1970, 15 November 2012
How to Cite
Heinrich, G. and Gobiet, A. (2012), The future of dry and wet spells in Europe: a comprehensive study based on the ENSEMBLES regional climate models. Int. J. Climatol., 32: 1951–1970. doi: 10.1002/joc.2421
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!