Monthly variability of satellite-derived cyclonic activity for the southern hemisphere winter
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1981 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of Climatology
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 21–38, January/March 1981
How to Cite
Carleton, A. M. (1981), Monthly variability of satellite-derived cyclonic activity for the southern hemisphere winter. J. Climatol., 1: 21–38. doi: 10.1002/joc.3370010105
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 1980
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 1980
- NSF (Division of Polar Programs). Grant Number: NSF-DPP-7920853
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!