This manuscript was prepared during the author's tenure as Senior Resident Research Associate at NASA under the sponsorship of the National Research Council of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences.
The use of global circulation models in the study of the Indian monsoon
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1981 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of Climatology
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 77–92, January/March 1981
How to Cite
Druyan, L. M. (1981), The use of global circulation models in the study of the Indian monsoon. J. Climatol., 1: 77–92. doi: 10.1002/joc.3370010109
On sabbatical leave, 1979-1980 academic year.
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 1980
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!