Estimation of the daily global solar irradiation at Corvallis, Oregon (U.S.A.) from the hours of bright sunshine, the daily temperature range and relative humidity
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1983 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of Climatology
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 179–185, April/June 1983
How to Cite
Rao, C. R. N. and Bradley, W. A. (1983), Estimation of the daily global solar irradiation at Corvallis, Oregon (U.S.A.) from the hours of bright sunshine, the daily temperature range and relative humidity. J. Climatol., 3: 179–185. doi: 10.1002/joc.3370030207
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 1982
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 1982
- U.S. Department of Energy under the Solar Energy Meteorological Research and Training Site programme. Grant Number: DE-FG06-77ET20172
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!