Canyon geometry, street temperatures and urban heat island in malmö, sweden
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1985 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of Climatology
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 433–444, July/August 1985
How to Cite
Bärring, L., Mattsson, J. O. and Lindqvist, S. (1985), Canyon geometry, street temperatures and urban heat island in malmö, sweden. J. Climatol., 5: 433–444. doi: 10.1002/joc.3370050410
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 1985
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!