Relationships between seasonal rainfall in East Africa and the Southern Oscillation
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2009
Copyright © 1988 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of Climatology
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 31–43, January/February 1988
How to Cite
Ogallo, L. J. (1988), Relationships between seasonal rainfall in East Africa and the Southern Oscillation. J. Climatol., 8: 31–43. doi: 10.1002/joc.3370080104
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 1987
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!