The low latitude influence on winter rainfall in Victoria, south-eastern Australia—I. Climatological aspects
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1988 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of Climatology
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 437–462, September/October 1988
How to Cite
Wright, W. J. (1988), The low latitude influence on winter rainfall in Victoria, south-eastern Australia—I. Climatological aspects. J. Climatol., 8: 437–462. doi: 10.1002/joc.3370080502
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 1988
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!