An approach to the variability of urban surface energy budgets under stratified synoptic weather types
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 191–201, March/April 1989
How to Cite
Todhunter, P. E. (1989), An approach to the variability of urban surface energy budgets under stratified synoptic weather types. Int. J. Climatol., 9: 191–201. doi: 10.1002/joc.3370090207
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 1988
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!