Global Climate Lab, National Climatic Data Center, Federal Building, Asheville, NC 28801, USA.
Climatological patterns of thunderstorm activity in south-eastern USA
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2007
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 213–221, March 1991
How to Cite
Easterling, D. R. (1991), Climatological patterns of thunderstorm activity in south-eastern USA. Int. J. Climatol., 11: 213–221. doi: 10.1002/joc.3370110208
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 1990
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!