Spatial patterns of drought frequency and duration in the contiguous USA based on multiple drought event definitions
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 11–24, January/February 1992
How to Cite
Soulé, P. T. (1992), Spatial patterns of drought frequency and duration in the contiguous USA based on multiple drought event definitions. Int. J. Climatol., 12: 11–24. doi: 10.1002/joc.3370120103
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 1991
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 1991
- University of Alabama Research Grants Committee.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!