A re-evaluation of rainfall variability in the sahel. Part I. Characteristics of rainfall fluctuations
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 371–389, May/June 1993
How to Cite
Nicholson, S. E. and Palao, I. M. (1993), A re-evaluation of rainfall variability in the sahel. Part I. Characteristics of rainfall fluctuations. Int. J. Climatol., 13: 371–389. doi: 10.1002/joc.3370130403
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 1992
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 1992
- NSF. Grant Number: ATM-9024340
- NOAA. Grant Number: NA89AA-0-AC203
- NASA. Grant Number: NGT-70062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!