Urban climate effects of artificial heat sources and ground shadowing by buildings
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 797–812, November 1993
How to Cite
Swaid, H. (1993), Urban climate effects of artificial heat sources and ground shadowing by buildings. Int. J. Climatol., 13: 797–812. doi: 10.1002/joc.3370130707
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 1992
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!