Assessing climate model sensitivity to prescribed deforested landscapes
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 879–898, December 1993
How to Cite
Pitman, A. J., Durbidge, T. B., Henderson-Sellers, A. and McGuffie, K. (1993), Assessing climate model sensitivity to prescribed deforested landscapes. Int. J. Climatol., 13: 879–898. doi: 10.1002/joc.3370130806
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 1993
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 1992
- Model Evaluation Consortium for Climate Assessment
- Australian Research Council
- Australian Department of Arts, Sport, Environment and Territories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!