A new method for detecting undocumented discontinuities in climatological time series
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 369–377, April 1995
How to Cite
Easterling, D. R. and Peterson, T. C. (1995), A new method for detecting undocumented discontinuities in climatological time series. Int. J. Climatol., 15: 369–377. doi: 10.1002/joc.3370150403
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 1994
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 1994
- National Climatic Data Center, NOAA's Climate and Global Change Program and the US Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-AI05-90ER60952, DE-AI05-900R21956
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!