[Correction added 23 April 2012 after original online publication: the name of the first author has been written out in full as ‘Yeonjoo Kim’.]
Opposite trends in summer precipitation in South and North Korea
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 32, Issue 15, pages 2311–2319, December 2012
How to Cite
Kim, Y., Kang, B. and Adams, J. M. (2012), Opposite trends in summer precipitation in South and North Korea. Int. J. Climatol., 32: 2311–2319. doi: 10.1002/joc.3392
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!