A numerical study of the Urban Heat Island over Madrid during the DESIREX (2008) campaign with WRF and an evaluation of simple mitigation strategies
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 32, Issue 15, pages 2372–2386, December 2012
How to Cite
Salamanca, F., Martilli, A. and Yagüe, C. (2012), A numerical study of the Urban Heat Island over Madrid during the DESIREX (2008) campaign with WRF and an evaluation of simple mitigation strategies. Int. J. Climatol., 32: 2372–2386. doi: 10.1002/joc.3398
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2011
- Ministry of Environment of Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!