Estimates of the North Atlantic Oscillation back to 1692 using a Paris–London westerly index
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 228–248, January 2013
How to Cite
Cornes, R. C., Jones, P. D., Briffa, K. R. and Osborn, T. J. (2013), Estimates of the North Atlantic Oscillation back to 1692 using a Paris–London westerly index. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 228–248. doi: 10.1002/joc.3416
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!