Some considerations on onset dates of the rainy season in Western-Central Brazil with antisymmetric outgoing longwave radiation relative to the equator
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 188–198, January 2013
How to Cite
Garcia, S. R. and Kayano, M. T. (2013), Some considerations on onset dates of the rainy season in Western-Central Brazil with antisymmetric outgoing longwave radiation relative to the equator. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 188–198. doi: 10.1002/joc.3417
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!