High-resolution model-projected changes in mid-tropospheric closed-lows and extreme rainfall events over southern Africa
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 173–187, January 2013
How to Cite
Engelbrecht, C. J., Engelbrecht, F. A. and Dyson, L. L. (2013), High-resolution model-projected changes in mid-tropospheric closed-lows and extreme rainfall events over southern Africa. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 173–187. doi: 10.1002/joc.3420
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
- Agricultural Research Council-Institute for Soil, Climate and Water. Grant Number: GW/050/054
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!