Climatic gradients along the windward slopes of Mount Kenya and their implication for crop risks. Part 1: climate variability
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
How to Cite
Camberlin, P., Boyard-Micheau, J., Philippon, N., Baron, C., Leclerc, C. and Mwongera, C. (2012), Climatic gradients along the windward slopes of Mount Kenya and their implication for crop risks. Part 1: climate variability. Int. J. Climatol.. doi: 10.1002/joc.3427
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!