Tree-ring-based temperature reconstruction for the northern Greater Higgnan Mountains, China, since A.D. 1717
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 422–429, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, T., Yuan, Y., Wei, W., Yu, S., Zhang, R., Shang, H., Chen, F., Fan, Z. and Qin, L. (2013), Tree-ring-based temperature reconstruction for the northern Greater Higgnan Mountains, China, since A.D. 1717. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 422–429. doi: 10.1002/joc.3433
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
- Cooperation Program of National International Technological. Grant Number: 2010DFA92720-14
- Meteorology Public Welfare Industry Research Special Project. Grant Numbers: GYHY201106013, GYHY200806011
- NSFC Project. Grant Numbers: 40975056, 41071072
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2010CB951001
- Major Program of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40890051
- China Desert Meteorological Science Research Foundation. Grant Number: SQJ2009010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!