High resolution climate data for Austria in the period 2008–2040 from a statistical climate change model
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 430–443, February 2013
How to Cite
Strauss, F., Formayer, H. and Schmid, E. (2013), High resolution climate data for Austria in the period 2008–2040 from a statistical climate change model. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 430–443. doi: 10.1002/joc.3434
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!