Simulating changes of spring Asian-Pacific oscillation and associated atmospheric circulation in the mid-Holocene
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 529–538, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, B. and Zhao, P. (2013), Simulating changes of spring Asian-Pacific oscillation and associated atmospheric circulation in the mid-Holocene. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 529–538. doi: 10.1002/joc.3438
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB421407, 2007CB815901
- Special Fund for Public Welfare Industry (meteorology). Grant Number: GYHY200906018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!