[Correction added 17 April 2012 after original online publication: in the title the words ‘in an’ were added.]
Altitudinal temperature lapse rates in an Alpine valley: trends and the influence of season and weather patterns†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 539–555, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Kirchner, M., Faus-Kessler, T., Jakobi, G., Leuchner, M., Ries, L., Scheel, H.-E. and Suppan, P. (2013), Altitudinal temperature lapse rates in an Alpine valley: trends and the influence of season and weather patterns. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 539–555. doi: 10.1002/joc.3444
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!