Interannual variability of moisture source over southern Indian Ocean during boreal summer and its relationship with local SST
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 556–567, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Qiao, Y., Wu, R., Huang, W. and Jian, M. (2013), Interannual variability of moisture source over southern Indian Ocean during boreal summer and its relationship with local SST. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 556–567. doi: 10.1002/joc.3445
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40605028
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong, China. Grant Number: 10151027501000101
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: 10lgpy13
- key project of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40730951
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!