The diurnal cycle of rainfall in South Africa in the austral summer
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 770–777, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Rouault, M., Roy, S. S. and Balling, R. C. (2013), The diurnal cycle of rainfall in South Africa in the austral summer. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 770–777. doi: 10.1002/joc.3451
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!