Aqua-planet simulations of the formation of the South Atlantic convergence zone
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 615–628, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Nieto Ferreira, R. and Chao, W. C. (2013), Aqua-planet simulations of the formation of the South Atlantic convergence zone. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 615–628. doi: 10.1002/joc.3457
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2011
- NASA's Modeling, Analysis, and Prediction Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!