Extreme monthly precipitation pattern in China and its dependence on Southern Oscillation
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 806–814, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Wan, S., Hu, Y., You, Z., Kang, J. and Zhu, J. (2013), Extreme monthly precipitation pattern in China and its dependence on Southern Oscillation. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 806–814. doi: 10.1002/joc.3466
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41005041, 40930952, 40875040, 41005043
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB955203
- Special Scientific Research Project for Public Interest. Grant Numbers: GYHY201006021, GYHY201106015, GYHY2011060 16
- National Key Technologies R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2009BAC51B04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!