Mid-century effects of Climate Change on African monsoon dynamics using the A1B emission scenario
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 881–896, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Monerie, P.-A., Roucou, P. and Fontaine, B. (2013), Mid-century effects of Climate Change on African monsoon dynamics using the A1B emission scenario. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 881–896. doi: 10.1002/joc.3476
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
- French component of AMMA and the TELEMEDAF-CNR/CNRS joint project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!