The contributions of these authors to this article were prepared as part of their official duties as United States Federal Government employees.
On the inverse relationship between North American snow extent and North Atlantic hurricane activity
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 992–1000, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Yan, T., Pietrafesa, L. J., Bell, G. D. and Dickey, D.A. (2013), On the inverse relationship between North American snow extent and North Atlantic hurricane activity. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 992–1000. doi: 10.1002/joc.3485
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!