An orchestrated climate song from the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans and its implication on climatological processes
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 1015–1020, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Lee, T., Ouarda, T. B. M. J. and Li, J. (2013), An orchestrated climate song from the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans and its implication on climatological processes. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 1015–1020. doi: 10.1002/joc.3488
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!