Model biases in long coupled runs of NCEP CFS in the context of Indian summer monsoon
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 1057–1069, April 2013
How to Cite
Chaudhari, H. S., Pokhrel, S., Saha, S. K., Dhakate, A., Yadav, R. K., Salunke, K., Mahapatra, S., Sabeerali, C. T. and Rao, S. A. (2013), Model biases in long coupled runs of NCEP CFS in the context of Indian summer monsoon. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 1057–1069. doi: 10.1002/joc.3489
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!