Copula-based spatio-temporal patterns of precipitation extremes in China
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 1140–1152, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Q., Li, J., Singh, V. P. and Xu, C.-Y. (2013), Copula-based spatio-temporal patterns of precipitation extremes in China. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 1140–1152. doi: 10.1002/joc.3499
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!