Modelling runoff in a Swiss glacierized catchment—part I: methodology and application in the Findelen basin under a long-lasting stable climate
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 1293–1300, April 2013
How to Cite
Uhlmann, B., Jordan, F. and Beniston, M. (2013), Modelling runoff in a Swiss glacierized catchment—part I: methodology and application in the Findelen basin under a long-lasting stable climate. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 1293–1300. doi: 10.1002/joc.3501
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!