Variability of temperature in the Tibetan Plateau based on homogenized surface stations and reanalysis data
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1337–1347, May 2013
How to Cite
You, Q., Fraedrich, K., Ren, G., Pepin, N. and Kang, S. (2013), Variability of temperature in the Tibetan Plateau based on homogenized surface stations and reanalysis data. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 1337–1347. doi: 10.1002/joc.3512
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!