The Siberian High: teleconnections, extremes and association with the Icelandic Low
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1357–1366, May 2013
How to Cite
Tubi, A. and Dayan, U. (2013), The Siberian High: teleconnections, extremes and association with the Icelandic Low. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 1357–1366. doi: 10.1002/joc.3517
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!